You can register or login via email.

Plans, Goals and Dreams for 2020

Welcome Forums General Plans, Goals and Dreams for 2020

Receive email updates
Add to favourites.

Tagged: , ,

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      burkieto reply use @burkie
      Message Member

Nothing like the start of a new year to try and plan ahead, especially a new decade and one with nice round numbers too. So I’d love to hear about your plans, goals and dreams for the year ahead.

For me, PLAN to have more fun, continue to build my business and look ahead rather than just at the projects in hand. GOALS to earn more than last year and create better work, stick a trip or two abroad in there. DREAM of being happier and more at peace with myself and to bring that into other people’s lives also. Also really looking forward to growing this website with @Louanne and seeing what it becomes and forever thinking of new features and ways to bring strangers closer together.

Co-Founder BFFinder
        Jon Daviesto reply use @jon-davies
        Message Member

I just have one huge combined plan, goal and dream for 2020, which is to move to Ireland as I’m considering taking over the small air service that operates between the Aran Islands and the mainland near Galway.

Anonymousto reply use
          Message Member

Literally all i plan for it halloween-fyi i need friends

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome

To view the 2 replies and contribute to this topic please register.