Welcome Forums Hobbies January resolution

Receive email updates
Add to favourites.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      julianaayuto reply use @julianaayu
      Message Member

Happy February to all..
        For those who have been following your resolution throughout the month (Dry January, more gym, no-meat etc..), congratulation!!

I personally did not have any specific thing-to-do, but my housemate has been going “no-meat” all January. What did you do?

burkieto reply use @burkie
        Message Member

@julianaayu Happy February 🙂

About 15 months ago I gave up drink and stuck with that and feeling all the better for it, but I’ve never tried to make a change in January. Although I’ve been aiming to read more offline lately, some books I’ve ordered have just arrived so hope to get stuck into one tomorrow and hopefully continue with that.

Co-Founder BFFinder
          Gráinneógto reply use @grainneog-nic-giolla-aird
          Message Member

Happy February! ? I have a goal to read 50 books in 2020. I’m not doing as well as I’d hoped (still on Book 3) but I’m getting there!

Patricia Lyonsto reply use @patricia-lyons
            Message Member

I did nothing and stayed at doing nothing… I’m super proud of myself.. ?

Hey Jules !!

Well actually I told myself to read more am I did up until the lock down happened.. I have all my books on my kindle as I just moved and don’t have my books here and I was forced to stop when my kindle died cus I left the charger at my boyfriends home house.. silly me

julianaayuto reply use @julianaayu
              Message Member

@patricia-lyons Oh no, pity your kindle is run out.. Is it possible to get it, or order a replacement charger?

Patricia Lyonsto reply use @patricia-lyons
                Message Member

I’m too cheap to order a new one, although you just gave me an idea of getting it posted to me 🙂

Viewing 5 reply threads
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome

To view the 5 replies and contribute to this topic please register.