You can register or login via email.

How are we keeping ourselves busy?

Welcome Forums Hobbies How are we keeping ourselves busy?

Receive email updates
Add to favourites.
  • This topic has 8 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Maria Corito reply use @maria-cori
      Message Member

Hi everyone, as this isolation is hitting us we are probably finding any possible way to keep ourselves busy. How’s everyone doing? I so far ideated a new lines of candles to sell, baked a lot of delicious goodies and apparently started to watch Dr. House XD

Louanneto reply use @louanne
        Message Member

Hi Maria , im not bad , with two young kids i am quite busy keeping them occupied. I did some cooking and eatings way too much ?? .. need to get back on the wagon ?… some day are better then other ?

Co-founder BFFinder
          Maria Corito reply use @maria-cori
          Message Member

we will all come out of the house rolling once all this mess will be over 😛

Cat3773to reply use @cat3773
            Message Member

Eating too much seems to be the common theme coming out of this lockdown ?. I have been walking the little legs off my dog and starting to grow a bit of veg in pots. Thank goodness for the beautiful weather!

Guilherme Floresto reply use @guilherme-flores
              Message Member

I’m working from home, trying to learn and study some new things and I’m cycling almost every day. Also many hours of Netflix.

Anonymousto reply use
                Message Member

Hi guys i cant stop eating its madness im so anxious as well x

Deana Whiteto reply use @deana-lefler-white
                  Message Member

I’m still very busy. I teach school, raise my granddaughters, cook/clean, and have my own business. There’s never a dull moment around here.

Josué Bustarviejoto reply use @josue-bustarviejo
                    Message Member

Hi everyone!

I see some replies in which I have see a lot of things in common. I guess that watching movies, for example, is something that we made this last year.

In my case, I love cooking, my favourite hobby! I even started a cooking channel in Youtube (but In Spanish). I tried the same that you Maria, making natural wax candles, but the result was not best, and the cost was higger than actually buy candles at the supermarket, so bad deal… hahaha

Anonymousto reply use
                      Message Member

A friend asked me to start growing vegetables on an allotment plot – it’s very relaxing and calming and great to see smth growing.

Viewing 8 reply threads
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome

To view the 8 replies and contribute to this topic please register.