You can register or login via email.

Gym Withdrawals!

Welcome Forums Hobbies Gym Withdrawals!

Receive email updates
Add to favourites.

Tagged: 

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      TINADto reply use @tinad
      Message Member

How is everyone coping with the gyms being closes?
        I used to train 4 times a week, love the gym experience, it’s so much more than just going there to lift weights or cardio, it’s a vibe, it’s the energy, it’s what it makes you feel inside…
        I’ve tried at home workouts and did well for the first lockdown but I haven’t been able to motivate myself…it’s just not the same…
        I hear gyms are opening on the 7th June…
        Can’t come quick enough for me…
        Anyone else feel the same???

Anonymousto reply use
        Message Member

Hi Tinad. I have been going to the gym for five years I used to go once a week and after that I did kick boxing. I would go two times a week for exercise rounds and one of the days for the kick boxing. I enjoyed the gym I don’t miss it that much it would be good to go back to it. At home what I do for exercise is go for walks am not into exercising at home

TINADto reply use @tinad
          Message Member

@Aran love going for my walks too, when the weather is nice…or the rain is holding off!…7th June is gym opening day!! 🙂

Anonymousto reply use
            Message Member

That’s great, I say you’re looking forward to the gym opening and a good feeling to be back in as normal

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome

To view the 3 replies and contribute to this topic please register.